Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
The Jeremiah Study Bible focuses on three simple things: “What does the Bible say, what does it mean, and what does it mean for you?” Comprehensive in scope yet easy to understand, the Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
- Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
- 10,000 individual study notes with both insightful and practical content
- Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights and geographical and archaeological information
- More than 55 full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
- Thorough cross-reference system that guides readers through the Bible
- Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah introducing each book of the Bible and a virtual library featuring live sermon clips, historical photos, helpful illustrations and further study helps highlighting specific Scripture passages
- Colorful maps, charts and tables
- Teacher’s topical index
- Thumb indexed
- 80+ page general concordance
- 9.50" x 6.50"
Dr. David Jerimiah
Dr. Jeremiah’s last six books have reached the New York Times bestseller list, including the #1 title, What in the World Is Going On and his latest, God Loves You. His international TV and radio program, Turning Point, reaches more than 10 million people weekly with insightful Bible teaching. He is pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California, where he lives with his wife, Donna. They have four children and ten grandchildren.
|Format: Genuine Leather|
Number of Pages: 2176
Vendor: Worthy Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.19 X 6.19 (inches)
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Genuine leather, BlackDr. David JeremiahWorthy Publishing / 2013 / Genuine Leather$54.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 173 Reviews Video
$89.99Save 39% ($35.00)
NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Soft leather-look, Black (indexed)Dr. David JeremiahWorthy Publishing / 2013 / Imitation Leather$44.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 173 Reviews Video
$89.99Save 50% ($45.00)
NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Soft leather-look, BlackDr. David JeremiahWorthy Publishing / 2013 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 173 Reviews Video
$79.99Save 38% ($30.00)
- Book Introductions by Dr. Jeremiah
- More than 8,000 Study Notes
- Hundreds of Sidebars
- Words of Christ in Red
- 60+ Essentials of the Christian Faith Articles
- Cross-References Embedded in the Study Notes
- Teacher's Topical Index
- Full-Color Maps
- Easy-to-Read Full Size Print
SouthernMedic5 Stars Out Of 5Dr DJ and great study toolsMarch 24, 2017SouthernMedicQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Exactly what I wanted from a trusted source!
jsb5 Stars Out Of 5NKJV study bibleMarch 18, 2017jsbQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Wonderful, clear, and helpful notes.
jy5 Stars Out Of 5jeremiahJanuary 17, 2017jyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0well pleased
Glenda5 Stars Out Of 5Our favorite study BibleJanuary 17, 2017GlendaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0We bought our Bible first and then three more for Christmas gifts for our family members. We love the design, the readable study notes and barcodes for each book, with an audible introduction by Pastor Jeremiah.
Hudson Wolf4 Stars Out Of 5Nice additionJanuary 9, 2017Hudson WolfQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Well made and excellent (but not many compared to McArthur) study notes.
Q: Is this bible smyth sewn?
Yes this bible is sewn.
Q: What is the text point sizing? If it's too small it would be useless for me; I'd prefer 9-10 point.
The print size on this Bible is 9 point.
Q: are the david jeremiah indexed study bibles red letter the descriptions on each jeremiah study bible list the non-indexed bible as red letter, but not the indexed. before I purchase one, I want to be sure the indexed version is red letter.
Yes, the indexed versions will also have the red-letter text.
Q: how thick is this bible
The thickness of the Bible is 1 3/4