NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Genuine leather, Black (indexed)
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
The Jeremiah Study Bible focuses on three simple things: “What does the Bible say, what does it mean, and what does it mean for you?” Comprehensive in scope yet easy to understand, the Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
- Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
- 10,000 individual study notes with both insightful and practical content
- Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights and geographical and archaeological information
- More than 55 full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
- Thorough cross-reference system that guides readers through the Bible
- Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah introducing each book of the Bible and a virtual library featuring live sermon clips, historical photos, helpful illustrations and further study helps highlighting specific Scripture passages
- Colorful maps, charts and tables
- Teacher’s topical index
- Thumb indexed
- 80+ page general concordance
- 9.50" x 6.50"
Dr. David Jerimiah
Dr. Jeremiah’s last six books have reached the New York Times bestseller list, including the #1 title, What in the World Is Going On and his latest, God Loves You. His international TV and radio program, Turning Point, reaches more than 10 million people weekly with insightful Bible teaching. He is pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California, where he lives with his wife, Donna. They have four children and ten grandchildren.
|Format: Genuine Leather|
Number of Pages: 2176
Vendor: Worthy Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.19 X 6.19 (inches)
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
- CYBER DEAL
NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Genuine leather, BlackDr. David JeremiahWorthy Publishing / 2013 / Genuine Leather$53.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 164 Reviews
$89.99Save 40% ($36.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW952784Video
NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Soft leather-look, Black (indexed)Dr. David JeremiahWorthy Publishing / 2013 / Imitation Leather$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 164 Reviews Video
$89.99Save 67% ($60.00)
NKJV The Jeremiah Study Bible, Soft leather-look, BlackDr. David JeremiahWorthy Publishing / 2013 / Imitation Leather$51.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 164 Reviews Video
$79.99Save 35% ($28.00)
- Book Introductions by Dr. Jeremiah
- More than 8,000 Study Notes
- Hundreds of Sidebars
- Words of Christ in Red
- 60+ Essentials of the Christian Faith Articles
- Cross-References Embedded in the Study Notes
- Teacher's Topical Index
- Full-Color Maps
- Easy-to-Read Full Size Print
CrystalF5 Stars Out Of 5Love this BibleDecember 1, 2016CrystalFQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Love the larger print (it's not giant size but large enough for me to read comfortably). I especially love the additional materials, the way it is organized. I was very happy to find a good study Bible in NKJV.
Brandi WoodyAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great study BibleNovember 14, 2016Brandi WoodyAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this is a great study Bible.
DEJ5 Stars Out Of 5Jeremiah reviewOctober 22, 2016DEJQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Would recommend this study Bible to a friend, execelent insights on verses
Jan5 Stars Out Of 5Dr. David Jeremiahs NKJV Study BibleOctober 7, 2016JanQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very informative and very well done. I love all of Dr. David Jeremiah's work.
Patrick Defoor5 Stars Out Of 5NKJV Jeremiah Study BibleSeptember 28, 2016Patrick DefoorQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Bible was purchased as a birthday gift for our son. He loves it.
Q: Is this bible smyth sewn?
Yes this bible is sewn.
Q: What is the text point sizing? If it's too small it would be useless for me; I'd prefer 9-10 point.
The print size on this Bible is 9 point.
Q: are the david jeremiah indexed study bibles red letter the descriptions on each jeremiah study bible list the non-indexed bible as red letter, but not the indexed. before I purchase one, I want to be sure the indexed version is red letter.
Yes, the indexed versions will also have the red-letter text.
Q: how thick is this bible
The thickness of the Bible is 1 3/4