Add To Cart
NKJV Chronological Study Bible--soft leather-look, black
Add To Cart
Revised 2021 edition - God's Word in History
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible presents the text of the NKJV in chronological order - the order in which the events actually happened - with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times and gives the reader a dramatic, "you are there" experience.
- NKJV text with study notes arranged in chronological order
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena allow the reader to experience the stories as if they were there
- Fascinating articles connect the biblical text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes explain how people lived in biblical times
- Time Panels and Charts show the flow of God's redemptive work in the world
- Clear and readable NKJV Comfort Print in 9.5-point type size
|Title: NKJV Chronological Study Bible--soft leather-look, black|
Format: Imitation Leather
Number of Pages: 1760
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2021
Dimensions: 9.188 X 6.375 (inches)
|Weight: 3 pounds 7 ounces|
Text Color: Black Letter
Stock No: WW239550
Take a journey through the history and culture of the Bible with the only study Bible that unfolds in historical order.
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible presents Scripture in chronological orderthe order in which the events happenedwith notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of biblical times. Starting with creation and moving through Gods people in the Old Testament, the life of Jesus and the birth of the church, this Bible provides a vivid picture of Gods work throughout history. Perfect for readers regardless of where they are in their faith journey, the Chronological Study Bible is a great study resource to not only better understand the text but to also help you experience those moments in fresh, new ways.
- The entire NKJV text with translators notes, arranged in chronological order, provides absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena give the reader a dramatic, "you are there" experience
- Fascinating articles connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes help you relate to how people lived in Bible times
- Time Panels and Charts show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world provide a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Easy-to-read 9.5-point NKJV Comfort Print
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.