of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Michelle McleanLake Oswego, ORAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Thin Line NIV BibleNovember 1, 2014Michelle McleanLake Oswego, ORAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis is just what I was looking for. I have a thin line NAS Bible, but wanted one in NIV. It's perfect. The price is very affordable. Thanks!
Harry5 Stars Out Of 5N.I.V. BibleOctober 27, 2014HarryQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Bible was very well priced and well presented. The Bible was dispatched promptly and would highly recommend your company, Would have no hesitation in purchasing from you in the future
WillNorwich, UKAge: 25-34Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Great all rounder for the priceAugust 11, 2014WillNorwich, UKAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 3Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I have been looking for a new NIV reference bible that I can travel with yet still use in the pulpit, and after four months use this does seem to be a great purchase. It is a very handy size with a good concordance/reference system, yet still readable. It also lies flat straight out of the box! I had toyed with purchasing a Cambridge Pitt Minion, but the price of this and the slightly larger font size persuaded me. The cover is a slightly cheap bonded leather which is already wearing, and the gilding is also flaking, but the binding seems durable and hopefully it will last for a few years. If only it were available in real leather and with anglicised spelling!
GregHahnLouisville, KYAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Couldn't be happierMarch 6, 2014GregHahnLouisville, KYAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Years ago I settled on this size and format for my personal Bible, and I have both a NASB and an NIV-1984 edition that are nearly identical.
I thought this was going to be the same, but it is slightly different and I actually like this one a lot better.
1. The leather seems is higher quality, more flexible and softer, like you might find in a pair of woman's dress gloves or super soft handbag. And the front part of the cover is actually two-pieces of leather sewn together that dresses it up a bit. The older Bibles are more like a man's billfold leather, shiny and stiff.
2. They formatted the center column cross references in two groups- some at the top of the page and the rest at the bottom. This opens up a big space in the center of every page- perfect for writing notes and such. It's -awesome-!
3. They cut back on the book introductions. Now all you get is a little paragraph. GOOD! When I want all that stuff, I can look it up easily enough with better resources than they could fit into a personal Bible. It's better to leave those things out and just have the basics- cross references and concordance.
4. The edges of this Bible are silver, not gold. I like that too.
5. Best of all, it's the NIV-2011. The more I read this and notice the differences between this and 1984 version, the more I like it.
This is an awesome Bible!
GGPDVirginiaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Nice quality for the price...November 10, 2013GGPDVirginiaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this bible for my daughter, and she loves it. It is a nice quality for the price. The same bible in bookstores cost considerably more. Should have years of use.