Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Recovery Devotional Bible stands alongside the Twelve Steps as a unique tool for those in recovery from addictive, compulsive, or codependent behavior patterns. Based on the New International Version, this unique Bible strengthens, assists, and encourages the reader with fresh perspectives on the link between faith and recovery.
The first and only recovery Bible based on the most read, most trusted New International Version, offering day-by-day encouragement for people in Twelve Step recovery programs.
- 365 daily Meditations helping you to apply biblical principles to the recovery process
- More than 400 in-text Life Connections tying Bible portions to the Twelve Steps
- 2,000 Step Markers indicating passages that relate to particular steps of the Twelve-Step Plan
- Reading plans tailoring Scripture readings to specific needs
- Brief, thoughtful prayers giving direction in connection to God from the heart
- Articles explaining how to use the Bible and help you connect Scripture and the Twelve Steps
- Where to Turn section offering help to the hurting
- Book introductions
- 8.50" x 5.50"
Number of Pages: 1472
Publication Date: 2015
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.40 (inches)
Text Layout: Double Column
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
KJV Life Recovery BibleTyndale House / 2014 / Hardcover$28.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 28% ($11.00)
KJV Life Recovery BibleTyndale House / 2014 / Trade Paperback$17.49 Retail:
$24.99Save 30% ($7.50)
NLT Life Recovery Bible, Softcover - Slightly ImperfectTyndale House / Trade Paperback$13.59 Retail:
$24.99Save 46% ($11.40)
The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible strengthens, assists, and encourages you with fresh perspectives on the link between faith and recovery, by offering day-by-day encouragement for anyone in a Twelve-Step recovery program.
The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible stands alongside these twelve steps as a unique tool for those in recovery from addictive, compulsive, or codependent behavior patterns.
• 365 daily Meditations help readers apply biblical principles to the recovery process
• More than 400 in-text Life Connections tie Scripture portions to the Twelve Steps
• 2,000 Step Markers indicate passages that relate to particular steps of the Twelve Step Plan
• Reading plans help to tailor Scripture readings to specific needs
• Brief, thoughtful prayers give direction in connecting to God from the heart
• Articles explain how to use the Bible and help readers connect Scripture and the
• Where to Turn section offers help to the hurting
• Book introductions offer overviews of biblical material
• Subject index for locating topics easily
• Double-column format
PathwayColorado SpringsAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Purpose of ordersFebruary 19, 2013PathwayColorado SpringsAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We have a Recovery Ministry and give our the Bibles and Books we order away free. We know they are great books for Christ-life.
This is for every book we have ordered.
BobgracelutheranBellevue, WA 98004Age: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Your map to a new life!September 13, 2012BobgracelutheranBellevue, WA 98004Age: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have been using this Bible as my text to teach from for the last decade in our Adult Bible Study classes at our church. The results are nothing short of sensational!
It is the BEST tool you'll ever use to find new life in Christ!
John SimsSt Thomas Ontario CanadaAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5My primary daily devotionalSeptember 6, 2012John SimsSt Thomas Ontario CanadaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have used this bible myself for at least 15 years and find it new and fresh every year. I am sober over 31 years and my spiritual life really began when I found this bible initially. The ones I bought this time are gifts for others who are now really begining their spiritual journey.
Charlie Shepard5 Stars Out Of 5January 23, 2012Charlie ShepardQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great Bible, helpful for those in recovery,wish it was still in hard cover.
Ed JelksEthel, LAAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5January 4, 2012Ed JelksEthel, LAAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our Church started a ministry to an Addiction and Recovery center near our church and we give each new resident a copy of the Recovery Devotional Bible. Many of the residents have told me how much it has helped them in their recovery, not only at the center, but after they leave and go back home. New residents come up to me and ask if they can have one of the bibles. It is the best tool we have to help the ones with addiction and give a base for ministry.