- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Text Color: Black Letter
Using eye-catching infographics, the QuickView of the Gospel of John presents an overview of the Christian faith in an informative, understandable way. The full-color snapshots work together with the Bible text to help you develop a deeper understanding of the faith.
The Gospel of John and the book of 1 John are included in this great evangelism resource, which is also packed full of helpful infographics. Its an engaging resource for when you want to introduce someone to the Christian faith, or when you want to make it easier for someone to understand the essentials of the Christian faith.
- A visual overview of the essentials of the Christian faith
- The Gospel of John and the book of 1 John packed with infographics to visually display key stories and insights from the Bible
- Portions of Scripture from the worlds most popular modern-English Bible, the NIV
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Mens Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.
Pastor John UMCPennsylvaniaAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent resource to give out to new believersJanuary 6, 2014Pastor John UMCPennsylvaniaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent resource to give to new believers, new small group members, new church members. It has both the Gospel of John and 1st Epistle of John. Has helpful articles scattered throughout the text. The end notes/appendices were excellent basic theology for new believers and seekers. Everyone who participated in our My Hope with Billy Graham event received one of these from our church. Could be the best money we ever spent.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> For Seekers
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Tracts
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Tracts
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> For Seekers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Tracts