Add To Cart
|Title: NIV Quest Study Bible: The Question and Answer Bible, Imitation Leather, Coral|
Format: Imitation Leather
Number of Pages: 1984
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.25 (inches)
Weight: 3 pounds 1 ounce
|Text Layout: Single Column|
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 7 Point
Note Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
Stock No: WW949671
NIV Quest Study Bible: The Question and Answer Bible, Imitation Leather, Turquoise Caribbean BlueZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$44.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 42 Reviews Video
$74.99Save 40% ($30.00)
Find answers to over 7,000 questions about the Bible.
Get answers to the Bible questions you have... and questions you havent yet pondered! The NIV Quest Study Bible features over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format that give insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible. You will have the opportunity to consider questions like "Why did God send angels to Jacob?," "What prevents God from hearing our prayers?," and "Why does God test us?" as you explore Gods Word using the many study helps.
The original Quest Study Bible was conceived in 1989 when two publishing companies, Zondervan and Christianity Today International, worked together to develop a Bible that would answer the challenging questions that arose as people read Scripture. Focus groups around the United States evaluated the usefulness of potential study Bible features and helped select the features that would be included in this Bible. Then, more than 1,000 people received passages of Scripture and were asked, "What questions do you have about this portion of the Bible?" Their responses helped determine what kinds of questions the notes would answer, helping to create a resource that answers the questions that real people have asked about the Bible. Notes have been updated in subsequent releases to ensure that this Bible stays relevant and current to modern readers.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 7,000 insightful notes arranged in a unique question and answer format
- Nearly 350 articles investigate the most asked questions about the Bible
- Book introductions that answer questions about each book, such as "Who wrote it?," "Why?," and "What should I look for?"
- Article index and expanded subject index
- Single-column Scripture text arranged in a modern, two-color page design
- Over 150 charts, timelines, and maps
- A reading plan with three distinct tracks to follow
- NIV Dictionary-Concordance
- 16-page full-color map section
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- 9-point type size
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Embossing Size In reading the reviews, it stated you could hardly read the name with this Bible. Any way to enlarge the print? Do you feel the name is really not noticeable because of the floral pattern?
Text sizes for imprinting cannot be changed. If you are concerned that the imprint on this will be too small, I would recommend choosing "Print" which would be in all uppercase text, which is larger and more defined than the other options.