Add To Cart
Add To Cart
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. —Jeremiah 29:11
God has great plans for you. It’s true. The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible inspires young readers to dream about their future and to trust that God has great plans for each and every one of us. This Bible encourages kids to think about the talents that make them special and helps them imagine how God may use their unique traits to make the world a better place.
The features of this latest addition to The Plans I Have for You collection include:
- Introduction from author Amy Parker
- 50 God’s Big Plans pages tell how God had big plans for individuals in the Bible and his people as a whole, for example, Moses, Noah, Jonah, Esther, and YOU!
- 25 Promise Prayers pages focus on children asking God to help them fulfill his plans for them.
- 100 highlighted verses, including God’s promises as well as hopeful and uplifting verses
- Index to features
- Index of highlighted verses
- Lively two-color art from Vanessa Brantley Newton, illustrator of The Plans I Have for You picture book
- Presentation Page
- 8.75" x 5.75"
|Title: NIV The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible-Hardcover|
By: Amy Parker
Number of Pages: 1248
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.4 (inches)
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: Deckled
Stock No: WW758822
About The Author▼▲
Amy Parker has written and co-written more than forty books for children, teens, and adults, with more than a million copies sold. She has collaborated with authors ranging from New York Times bestsellers to her very own son. Two of these collaborations—Firebird and Courageous Teens—are recipients of Christian Retailing’s Best Awards. Yet Amy’s greatest reward is being a wife to Daniel and a mom to their amazing sons, Michael and Ethan.