Add To Cart
Add To Cart
The NIV Quest Study Bible has clarified the meaning of the Scriptures for countless people—and it will do the same for you. This portable and convenient personal-size edition in blue Italian Duo-Tone™ answers over 7,000 questions about the Bible and includes nearly 350 articles by top scholars, an expanded subject index, a concordance, and a 16-page full-color map section. Passages that puzzle will snap into clarity as you explore God’s Word and use the many study helps.
- Over 7,000 sidebar notes that clarify the Bible’s most puzzling passages
- Nearly 350 articles by top scholars that address today’s most popular and provocative questions
- Book introductions that identify themes, characters, and events in each Bible book
- Article index and expanded subject index to help you quickly find the answers you’re looking for
- Single-column Scripture text format
- Color-keyed verse numbers that supply instant reference to articles and sidebar notes
- Over 150 two-color in-text charts, time lines, and maps providing background information to help you understand different passages
- Concordance, dictionary, 16-page full-color map section, and reading plans to assist your studies of the Bible
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- 7-point text size
- 9.00" x 5.75" x 1.75"
|Title: NIV Quest Study Bible, Personal Size: The Question and Answer Bible, Imitation Leather, Blue Blue|
Format: Imitation Leather
Number of Pages: 1984
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.50 X 1.75 (inches)
Text Layout: Single Column
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 7 Point
Note Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
Stock No: WW949688
NIV Quest Study Bible, Personal Size: The Question and Answer Bible Charcoal, Imitation Leather, PinkZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$37.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 42 Reviews
$59.99Save 37% ($22.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW949690Video
NIV Quest Study Bible, Personal Size: The Question and Answer Bible, Imitation Leather, Burgundy TanZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$38.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 42 Reviews Video
$59.99Save 35% ($21.00)
NIV Quest Study Bible: The Question and Answer Bible, Imitation Leather, Turquoise Caribbean BlueZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$47.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 42 Reviews Video
$74.99Save 36% ($27.00)
NIV Quest Study Bible: The Question and Answer Bible, Imitation Leather, Burgundy TanZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$48.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 42 Reviews Video
$74.99Save 35% ($26.00)
Find answers to over 7,000 questions about the Bible.
Get answers to the Bible questions you have... and questions you havent yet pondered! The NIV Quest Study Bible features over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format that give insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible. You will have the opportunity to consider questions like "Why did God send angels to Jacob?," "What prevents God from hearing our prayers?," and "Why does God test us?" as you explore Gods Word using the many study helps.
The original Quest Study Bible was conceived in 1989 when two publishing companies, Zondervan and Christianity Today International, worked together to develop a Bible that would answer the challenging questions that arose as people read Scripture. Focus groups around the United States evaluated the usefulness of potential study Bible features and helped select the features that would be included in this Bible. Then, more than 1,000 people received passages of Scripture and were asked, "What questions do you have about this portion of the Bible?" Their responses helped determine what kinds of questions the notes would answer, helping to create a resource that answers the questions that real people have asked about the Bible. Notes have been updated in subsequent releases to ensure that this Bible stays relevant and current to modern readers.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 7,000 insightful notes arranged in a unique question and answer format
- Nearly 350 articles investigate the most asked questions about the Bible
- Book introductions that answer questions about each book, such as "Who wrote it?," "Why?," and "What should I look for?"
- Article index and expanded subject index
- Single-column Scripture text arranged in a modern, two-color page design
- Over 150 charts, timelines, and maps
- A reading plan with three distinct tracks to follow
- NIV Dictionary-Concordance
- 16-page full-color map section
- Personal size makes it easy to carry anywhere
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- 7.5-point type size
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Smyth Sewn Binding? Will this Bible come with a Smyth Sewn binding?
According to the publisher, this Bible will have a glued binding.