- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- NIV 2011 update text of the New Testament
- Book introductions
- "The Drama of the Bible in Six Acts"
- "Living the Script"
- "A Visual Chronology of the Drama"
- "A Guide to the Books of the New Testament"
- Maps of "The World of Jesus, Israel in the First Century", and "The Gospel Goes Out to the First Century World"
- Double-column format
- 8.50" x 5.25" x 0.25"
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.25 X .50 (inches)
References: Cross References
|Text Layout: Double Column|
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
The NIV New Testament will enable you to present first-time Bible readers with an easy way of discovering the Scriptures as an unfolding story. You can feel comfortable and confident handing this Bible to anyone interested in spiritual issues, or is open to talking about God. Features include the New Testament text from the New International Version, cross-references, footnotes, and articles that help you get started and how to read the Bible.
A low-cost handy-sized NIV New Testament priced to give away! Ideal for outreach, evangelism, bulk distribution, and personal use. Suitable for experienced and novice Bible readers.
- Double-column format
- Introductions to each Book of the Bible
- Footnotes and Cross-references
- Old Testament & New Testament maps
- An extended Table of Contents (Mapping the Story) that helps put the various Biblical Books of the Bible in their historical groupings. Helping the reader see how it all fits together
- The Drama of the Bible in Six Acts introduction
- The Drama of the Bible: A Visual Chronology Biblical timeline
- Living the Script practical application page
- A Table of Weights and Measures
- Size: 5.5" x 8.5" x .25"
- 9 point Bible text
- 256 pages
aweekender5 Stars Out Of 5greatOctober 27, 2014aweekendersinks in over time, great book
WalterYucca Valley,CAAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5NIV BibleOctober 3, 2013WalterYucca Valley,CAAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The NIV Bible is very good give away Bible in the outreach ministry it is good quality and pricing
Bayode AgbajeCleveland, OHAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent product. Good value for money.January 20, 2011Bayode AgbajeCleveland, OHAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A very good complete Bible in one volume. Great gift idea to new believers. Will continue to buy again & again.
Steven Kelley5 Stars Out Of 5August 18, 2010Steven KelleyWe used these as a giveaway at a 3-day Christian Rock Festival. They look great, they're small enough to fold over & fit in a pocket, and there's adequate room to personalize them with your ministry info on labels - front and/or back. Not high-enough quality for lots of use, but great for getting the "Word" out and a great value!
Q: What does the TP stand for in the description
TP stands for Trade Paperback.
Q: Which edition is this can anyone tell me if this is the new unisex edition printed after2011? I am looking for a cheap NIV NT but want the 1984 or 1999 edition, anything printed before the 2011 version came out
This is the 2011 edition of the NIV.
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Church & Ministry >> Economy & Ministry
- Bibles >> New Testament
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Bibles >> Economy & Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church Supplies >> Church Bibles >> Economy & Ministry
- Cyber Week >> Bibles >> Church & Ministry
- Cyber Week >> Bibles >> New Testament
- Cyber Week >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Bibles
- Cyber Week >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Cyber Week >> Church Supplies >> Church Bibles