Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The Life Application Study Bible one of today's best selling study Bibles, contains notes that not only explain difficult passages and give information on Bible life and times, but go a step further to show you how to apply God's Word to every situation and circumstance of your life! It's the one Bible resource that incorporates today's top scholarship in answering your real-life questions and includes nearly 10,000 Life Application notes and features designed to help readers apply God's truth to everyday life. Contains the NIV 2011 update text.
- Nearly 10,000 Life Application Study Notes
- Nearly 100 contributors and several renowned Bible scholars from various denominations helped prepare and review the study helps.
- Book Introductions
- Profiles Of Bible Figures
- Harmony Of The Gospels
- Charts And Maps
- Over 200 maps available within the text and book introductions
- Over 260 charts and diagrams help highlight important information and clarify difficult concepts
- Index/Dictionary/Concordance The comprehensive index to all the notes, charts, maps, and personality profiles, and the 70-page dictionary/concordance, are ideal for Bible study and teaching preparation.Christian Worker's Resource
- Expanded helps for five key areas of ministry and leadership: sharing your faith, discipling a new believer, maximizing an application-based Bible, group teaching and leading, and everyday application.
- The words of Jesus in red
- Outline of a daily devotional reading program
- Presentation page
- Family record section
- 8-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 2.00" The updated and expanded Life Application Study Bible-helping you apply God's Word today for lasting life change.
Number of Pages: 2400
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.50 X 1.75 (inches)
Text Color: Red Letter
|Text Size: 8 Point|
Note Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Bonded Leather, Burgundy, IndexedZondervan / 2011 / Bonded Leather$43.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 146 Reviews Video
$84.99Save 48% ($41.00)
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Top Grain Leather BlackZondervan / 2011 / Cowhide Leather$47.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 146 Reviews
$84.99Save 44% ($37.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW434528Video
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Top-Grain Leather, Black, Thumb-IndexedZondervan / 2011 / Genuine Leather$53.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 146 Reviews
$94.99Save 43% ($41.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW434535Video
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Bonded Leather, BurgundyZondervan / 2011 / Bonded Leather$38.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 146 Reviews Video
$74.99Save 48% ($36.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is this actually "hardcover" or is it leather? Labeled as hardcover, but I'm seeing people referring to leather.
Yes, this is an acutal hardcover Bible. As for you seeing people referring to the leather, you may be reading the reviews that are for the same Bible, but for the ones with the actual leather bindings.
Q: Is this the 1984 NIV translation?
No, this is the 2011 edition NIV.
Q: PRINT SIZE? What will the print size be for the NIV LIFE APPLICATION Bible 2011 edition and will it come in any Smyth Sewn Genuine Leather editions?
According to Tyndale House, it is expected to be 8.75 point font. Zondervan is expecting to release a genuine leather edition, but they do not have a release date as of 6/28/11.
Q: What size Wordkeeper cover for Hardcover Life Application Study Bible?
This Bible measures 9.50" x 6.75" x 2.00". That would probably be a large Bible cover. Each Bible cover is different though. The product description on each Bible cover should say what size Bible cover it fits.