- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The NIV Devotional Bible for Women brings the voices of bestselling female authors such as Naomi Zacharias, Alyssa Joy Bethke, Caryn Rivadeneria, Enuma Okoro, Kathy Khang, Laura Ortberg Turner, Margaret Feinberg and Annie Downs to you in a devotional format. With a foreword by Shauna Niequist, this Bible is designed around the special concerns, interests and needs of women, from cultural issues such as social justice, economic inequality, and social media addiction to personal needs like hearing God, decision-making, relationships, infertility, career, and calling.
Each of the daily devotions is carefully designed to immerse today’s women in scripture, leading to a meaningful and encouraging time spent with God.
Thought-provoking, tweetable devotional titles are easy to share on social networks to strengthen and inspire your circle of friends while creating meaningful conversation.
- Enter into the presence of God through weekday devotionals
- ‘Reflection Questions’ and ‘prayer focuses’ invite you to apply what you have read and become more intimately connected with God
- Address culturally accepted myths each weekend in articles that challenge your previous notions with truth from God’s Word.
- Utilize the topical index to enhance your personal study
- Easily understand scripture through the readability of the New International Version Bible (NIV)
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Text Color: Black Letter
What is on your heart today? Struggles at home or with a friend? The miracle and joy of a new birth? A misunderstanding with a boyfriend or spouse? Are you grieving a loss? Are you celebrating a new job? Or anticipating a move? Whatever you face, good or bad, the Bible is relevant to your joys and sorrows, worries, fears, pain and happiness. God loves you and gave you his Word, the Bible, so you could know him more. The NIV Bible for Women contains an inspiring foreword by Shauna Niequist and writings by women who want to share their experiencestheir joys and their struggleswith you. Authors such as Naomi Zacharias, Alyssa Joy Bethke, Caryn Rivadeneria, Rachel Held Evans, Katie Davis, Enuma Okoro, Kathy Khang, Laura Ortberg Turner, Kristen Howerton (Rage Against the Minivan), Margaret Feinberg, Tsh Oxenreider (TheArtofSimple), and Annie Downs share their thoughts on topics ranging from cultural issues like social justice, economic inequality, and social media addiction to personal needs like prayer, decision-making, relationships, infertility, career, and calling. These thought-provoking topics are easy to share on social networks to strengthen and inspire your circle of friends while creating meaningful conversation.
The NIV Bible for Women will help your time spent with God grow deeper and richer as you dig into his Word, bask in his love, learn his ways and then in turn share your journey with others in all the situations you face.
In every NIV Bible for Women:
- Enter into the presence of God through the devotions each weekday and the Myths for each weekend for a full year of readings for your quiet time
- Apply the "Reflect" questions and the "Pray" prompts so you can take what you have read and become more intimately connected with God
- Evaluate the culturally accepted myths that are presented in articles that challenge your previous notions with truth from Gods Word.
- Utilize the topical index to enhance your personal study
- Easily understand Scripture through the readability of the New International Version Bible (NIV)
Terry5 Stars Out Of 5NIV Devotional BibleSeptember 1, 2017TerryQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5i just purchased this bible because they say you should get a new bible once in a while because when you have highlighted scriptures your eyes are drawn to them and God wants to show us new things. I saw this bible and decided to order it and have been very blessed how it ties scriptures and devotionals together and then gives you things to reflect on. It was a very good choice and good quality and price. I would highly recommend it.
purplebarn5 Stars Out Of 5Good qualityMay 30, 2017purplebarnQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Loved this book. I just thought it was heavy to carry around.
stephanie5 Stars Out Of 5LOVE ITMarch 6, 2017stephanieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5i love it!!! it has some awesome devotionals and very attracting with that cover! the Word of God is powerful! the myths are so educational as well!
tammycookblogsbooks4 Stars Out Of 5This is not a Study Bible. Nor is it a One Year BibleJanuary 19, 2017tammycookblogsbooksQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0The NIV Bible For Women has Biblically-based Devotions for each weekday and Myths for each weekend of the year. Several authors wrote the devotions where they share their joys and struggles. At the end of each devotion there is a question to reflect on and topics to pray about from what was read. An index can be found in the back for the subjects of the devotions. The Myth pages address issues like "it is okay if my husband is my only friend" or "my church should meet my needs".
This is not a Study Bible. Nor is it a One Year Bible. While I know it is not marketed as "read-through-the-Bible-in-a-year", the design is still confusing to me. At first, it affected my wanting to read it over other Bibles. The placing of the Devotions and Myths does not make sense to me. Some are a few chapters apart, some are many chapters apart, and some have no chapters between them. This makes it hard for me to read through the Bible and do the devotions. Overall, I still like the NIV Bible For Women. I think it is great way to get closer God and more involved in reading His word. I received a free copy of this book from BookLook in exchange for my honest review.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> Other
- Bibles >> Download >> eBooks
- Bibles >> Women's Bibles
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles