- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
True Images connects the timeless truths of the Bible to your life, your relationships and the things you care about most. Above all, you'll get to know the God who loves you and has plans for you that are bigger and better than you can imagine.
- 120 in focusarticles take you inside the thoughts and circumstances of other girls' lives to see how the Bible applies to the issues you face.
- Over 500 quick truth or darecall-outs dare you to discover God's truth about life and faith.
- 52 mirror imagesprofile the women of the Bible - the good girls and the bad girls and what we can learn from their lives.
- Over 100 short love notes from Godtell the very personal message of how much God loves you and of yourincredible value in his eyes.
- Over 300 genuinenotes focus on true inner beauty - genuine character, integrity, purity, faith, loveobedience and more.
- 24 full-color tip-ins bring you fun quizzeson topics such as, "Are You A Good Friend?", "What's Your Confidence Factor?", "The Perfect Date" and more. You'll learn a lot about yourself!
- Reflections from the other sidereveal what guythink about topics tied to the quizzes.
- 66 book introductionsprovide overviews for each book of the Bible to help you dive in and grasp what's going on.
- An informative web site with resources, topicalverse finder, daily Bible reading plans, links to other sites and more.
Designed specifically for teen girls ages 13-16.
Bound in Bubblegum pink and chocolate brown faux leather with unique grosgrain ribbon Velcro closure. Color scheme continues on every page; 8.75" x 6" x 1.75"; updated edition; complete NIV.
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Publication Date: 2007
Text Layout: Single Column
Text Color: Black Letter
|Text Size: 8 Point|
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
NIV True Images: The Bible for Teen Girls, updated edition, Duo Tone bubble gum/chocolate 1984Zondervan / 2007 / Imitation Leather$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 124 Reviews
$44.99Save 67% ($30.00)
NLT Girls Life Application Study Bible, Glittery Grape ButterflyTyndale House / 2010 / Imitation Leather$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 120 Reviews
$44.99Save 33% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW333977
LKF5 Stars Out Of 51984 NIV True Images bible for Teen GirlsMarch 23, 2016LKFQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 3I MUCH prefer the 1984 NIV and got this for a teen girl I'm disciplining. She absolutely loves it! It has such helpful explanations and little devotionals that make her think biblically about various areas of her life. It has helped inspire her to read daily! I do wish it was a red-letter edition. That is my only disappointment (and I hadn't thought to check for that before I ordered!)
krystle5 Stars Out Of 5bibleJanuary 4, 2016krystleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5loved this bible! perfect for teenage daughter
keturrah892 Stars Out Of 5ehhAugust 7, 2015keturrah89Quality: 1Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3For teens. I love the additional quizzes and Q&A topics for teens. However the quality of the bible pages itself was poor and cheap. I was not satisfied given the price. Wouldn't buy again.
Am's-in-the-NW5 Stars Out Of 5Just what I was looking forJuly 11, 2015Am's-in-the-NWQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this book for my 14 year old daughter. She is starting 8th grade this year and I have listened in on her conversations with friends, have read her FB posts and I just really felt like I needed to get her a bible that she could relate to, grow with and seek answers she has to questions that relate to her. I was a little worried that it might be too much after reading others remarks about sex and such but Im glad to say I bought it anyways!
We sat down last night and read through some of it and my daughter was really excited. It has an index in the back for topics and we looked up many of them including "sex" and I thought it was tastefully done. It was young woman sharing their situations and then commentary from the author and scriptures. It was really right on.
There is so much more to this bible though. It has little best friend quizzes and things to draw our teens into it.
I'm really happy with my purchase and so is my daughter.
JenAge: 35-44Gender: Female1 Stars Out Of 5Watch out parents!May 29, 2015JenAge: 35-44Gender: FemaleQuality: 3Value: 4Meets Expectations: 1A warning label should have been issued on the cover mentioning that extra-biblical, mature content was included. As a wife of a youth pastor I understand the need to discuss ORAL SEX and "MY GUY"/dating and HOMOSEXUALITY but not in the Bible. The examples seemed crass, too. At least give parents the option to rip out the pages or a separate study guide that can be given at the appropriate time. I don't appreciate Zondervan taking this parental right and responsibility out of my hands. This was my daughter's birthday gift and it was even monogrammed. Geesh. Very disappointing. Very irresponsible.