A concordance is the first thing to reach for when you want to explore the Bible in-depth. Organized alphabetically, it's a word-by-word index of the specific Bible translation you're using. When you can't find a Scripture passage or verse you're looking for, turn to your concordance.
It's absolutely essential for doing word studies, and great for topical studies as well. The NIV Bible Concordance, 2011 Edition
was designed with practicality in mind. This streamlined adaptation of the Gold Medallion Award
-winning Zondervan NIV Exhaustive Concordance
provides essential information for practical and significant study of your NIV Bible.
The result is a study tool that is both portable and extremely helpful. The NIV Bible Concordance
- More than 50,000 references with contexts.
- More than 2,000 exhaustive entries
- More than 100 frequently occurring phrases, such as 'What the Lord says' and 'Son of Man', with thousands of references.
- Special entries with descriptive phrases for more than 300 Bible characters.
- Important persons with the same name are distinguished from each other.
- More than 100 important King James Version words are cross-referenced to their New International Version equivalents.