- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
Text Layout: Single Column
Text Color: Black Letter
NIV Celebrate Recovery Large-Print Study Bible, softcoverJohn BakerZondervan / 2016 / Trade Paperback$17.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$29.99Save 42% ($12.50)
NKJV Serenity New Testament with Psalms & Proverbs: A Companion for Twelve-Step RecoveryThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
Find freedom from lifes hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
If you long to break free from lifes hurts, hang-ups, and habits, the NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible is a powerful and positive ally. This Bible is based on eight recovery principles found in Jesus Sermon on the Mount and on the underlying Christ-centered twelve steps of the proven Celebrate Recovery* program. The NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible lifts you up and shows you how to walk, step by attainable step, on a path of healing and liberty.
Based on the proven and successful Celebrate Recovery program developed by John Baker and Rick Warren, the NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible offers hope, encouragement, and, through developing a relationship with Jesus Christ, empowerment to rise above your struggles.
- Full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible the New International Version (NIV)
- Articles explain eight recovery principles and accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps
- Over 110 lessons unpack eight recovery principles in practical terms
- Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
- 30 days of recovery-related readings
- Over 50 full-page biblical character studies are tied to stories from real-life people who have found peace and help with their own hurts, hang-ups, and habits
- Book introductions
- Side-column reference system keyed to Celebrate Recoverys eight recovery principles
- Topical index
"Im excited youre beginning the journey to recovery. Your life will change. Youll experience freedom from your sinful habits, hang-ups, and hurts as you give up control and allow Jesus to be Lord in every area of your life." From the foreword by Dr. Rick Warren, senior pastor, Saddleback Church
"Throughout the pages of Scripture, we see Gods heart for celebrating recovery! This collection will help you experience and celebrate that journey, one step at a time. Jump in and see how recovery and spiritual growth are one and the same."Dr. Henry Cloud, Christian psychologist, author, and speaker
*Celebrate Recovery is a biblically based program that helps those who are struggling with hurts, hang-ups, and habits by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through the recovery process. The Celebrate Recovery program is offered in thousands of churches worldwide.
John Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery®, a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over the last 25 years more than 3.5 million people have gone through this Christ-centered recovery program. There are currently over 27,000 churches that have weekly Celebrate Recovery meetings.
John has been on staff since Celebrate Recovery started. He has served as the Pastor of Membership, the Pastor of Ministries, and is currently the Pastor of Saddleback Churchs Signature Ministries. He is also serving as one of the nine Elder Pastors at Saddleback. John is a nationally known speaker and trainer in helping churches start Celebrate Recovery ministries.
Johns writing accomplishments include Celebrate Recoverys The Journey Begins Curriculum, Lifes Healing Choices, the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible (general editor), and The Landing and Celebration Place (coauthor). Johns newest books are Your First Step to Celebrate Recovery and The Celebrate Recovery Devotional (coauthor).
John and his wife Cheryl, the cofounder of Celebrate Recovery, have been married for more than four decades and have served together in Celebrate Recovery since the beginning. They have two adult children, Laura and Johnny, and five grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- Bibles >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles