Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Trusted NIV translation
- Themefinders™ track 12 important topics through the Scripture
- Book introductions with note-taking space
- Extensive bottom-of-page notes
- 45 in-text maps and charts
- Easy-to-use detailed cross-reference system
- More than 80 key issue articles
- Commentary from a Pentecostal/Charismatic perspective
- Subject index for topical studies
- Glossary of practical definitions of terms and concepts
In just a few weeks "The Fire Bible: Student Edition" has eternally altered my devotional journey and life purpose. The title itself shouts to the reader—"this is truth on fire!". Every page of this study Bible lifts the reader to a new spiritual level and creates a hunger to know and be used by God. Undoubtedly, this is an instrument that will ignite and impact an entire generation to walk in the Spirit!
—Rev. Lillian E. Sparks, author, internationally known speaker, pastor, hospice chaplain, and former national director of the Assemblies of God Women's Ministries
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.25 X 1.75 (inches)
References: Cross References
Text Layout: In-Text Maps/Charts
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 6 Point
Note Size: 5 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NIV Fire Bible, Global Study Edition, hardcover 1984Hendrickson Publishers / 2010 / Hardcover$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 112 Reviews
$49.95Save 40% ($19.96)
Igniting a Generation in the Life of the Spirit
Throughout Scripture, fire often symbolizes the presence, power, and work of God. And ultimately, God's fire is meant to explode within his people as a passion for him and his purposes. Ignite the hearts of the next generation with the Word of God when you give them this youth Bible that's packed with helpful information on living the Christian life--in the fullness of the Spirit. Created by Life Publishers International.
• Trusted NIV translation
• Themefinders™ track 12 important topics through the Scripture
• Book introductions with note-taking space
• Extensive bottom-of-page notes
• 45 in-text maps and charts
• Easy-to-use detailed cross-reference system
• More than 80 key issue articles
• Commentary from a Pentecostal perspective
• Subject index for topical studies
• Glossary of practical definitions of terms and concepts
• 7-point black letter type
Pastor Bill5 Stars Out Of 5Great for giveaways!February 4, 2015Pastor BillQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5We regularly employ these Bibles in distribution to new converts who express a desire for in-depth study of God's Word. They make great, inexpensive giveaways to incarcerees and young adults.
Rev. Precious5 Stars Out Of 5NIV Fire BibleDecember 1, 2014Rev. PreciousMy granddaughter (9 yrs) likes her bible & can understand what is said in her reading.
TrailblazerNortheastAge: Over 65Gender: Male5 Stars Out Of 5Great Study BibleSeptember 1, 2014TrailblazerNortheastAge: Over 65Gender: MaleThis Pentecostal study Bible has lots of notes and reliable applications for anyone who wants to pursue any kind of ministry.
FIDELITYJEFFERSON, WISCONSINAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5WONDERFUL EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS RECOMMENDEDMarch 15, 2014FIDELITYJEFFERSON, WISCONSINAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5LOVE THE FIRE BIBLES ! I PURCHASED TWO OF THESE FOR MY SONS. THEY ARE SMALL CHILDREN YET BUT I WANTED TO WRITE A DEDICATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THEM WHEN THEY ARE OLDER. PREPARING THEIR WAY , HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! WILL BUY MORE FOR OTHERS !
precioussmurfetteOceanside, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Love the Fire BibleFebruary 4, 2013precioussmurfetteOceanside, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2The print is way too small. We need a large print Fire Bible.