Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Life Application Study Bible is today's #1-selling study Bible, containing notes that not only explain difficult passages and give information on Bible life and times, but go a step further to show you how to “take it personally,” as God's Word speaks to every situation and circumstance of your life! It's the one Bible resource that incorporates today's top scholarship in answering your real-life questions and includes nearly 10,000 Life Application notes and features designed to help readers apply God's truth to everyday life.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Application-oriented Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help you understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness, includes:
- How to Become a Believer,
- How to Follow Up with a New Believer,
- Mining the Treasures of the Life Application Study Bible,
- So You've Been Asked to Speak,
- Taking the Step to Application
- Daily reading plan
- Additional features:
- Presentation Page
- Family records section
- Single-column Bible text format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- 7-point Scripture text
- 6-point notes text
- 16 pages of color maps & diagrams
- 8.00" x 5.25" x 1.75"
Number of Pages: 2400
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8 inches X 5 inches X 2 inches (inches)
References: Side Column
Text Layout: Single Column
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 7 Point
Note Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Imitation Leather Honeysuckle Pink, Thumb-IndexedZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$53.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 136 Reviews Video
$84.99Save 36% ($31.00)
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Imitation Leather, Honeysuckle PinkZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$43.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 136 Reviews Video
$74.99Save 42% ($31.50)
NIV Life Application Study Bible, TuTone Brown/Tan LeatherlikeTyndaleTyndale House / 2011 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 136 Reviews
$69.99Save 29% ($20.00)
The Expert2 Stars Out Of 5Love the LASB. Not this edition though.July 3, 2017The ExpertQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 2Allow me to give a few disclaimers.
1. I love the LASB. I was given one when I was a teen. I feel it is great for believers of all maturity levels.
2. While I wish the NIV11 did some things differently, I recognize that translation is complex, that all translations involve some interpretation (some more than others), and many of the changes are in an attempt to match modern spoken English (they for he).
First, the Bible in the bonded distressed brown is a beautiful Bible. However, after a week of use including being stored in the box when not in use, the Bible is peeling in the corners.
Second, there is a lot of debate about whether the NIV11 is trying to be an egalitarian translation or allows for either egalitarian or complementarian interpretations. The buyer needs to be aware that this particular LASB in the NIV11 takes an egalitarian turn. When I was reading 1 Timothy, I thought the notes seemed to be more egalitarian than I had remembered, so I compared. I looked at my old NIV84 version and the same passage in the NKJV version. The notes are definitely reworked to lean towards the egalitarian interpretation in the LASB NIV11.
The purpose of this review is not to open that debate but simply to allow the buyer to be aware before buying.
George S5 Stars Out Of 5ImpressiveMay 26, 2017George SQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Given as a graduation gift to a young man. Very nice quality. He was very pleased!
Sandy K5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful bible !May 11, 2017Sandy KQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this bible. The explanations of scripture are so helpful and easy to understand.
tstee5 Stars Out Of 5greatApril 17, 2017tsteeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5great quality, insightful life application.
Brandy5 Stars Out Of 5NIV Life Application Study BibleApril 4, 2017BrandyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5So incredibly happy with this amazing bible! Great quality at a great price. Have already had friends and family ask where they could get a copy and I always refer them to Christianbook.com. Thank you!
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Does this Bible have a Concordance?
This Bible has an extensive concordance/dictionary.
Q: What are the dimentions of this Personal Size Bible? NIV Life Application Study Bible Personal Size SoftcoverTyndale House / 2012 / Trade PaperbackCBD Stock No: WW359816
This Bible is 8" x 5" x 2".