- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
One of today's best-selling study Bibles—the Life Application Study Bible—has been updated and expanded. Over 300 new Life Application notes, nearly 350 note revisions, 16 new personality profiles, updated charts, and a Christian Worker's Resource make this best-seller even better.
- Over 300 new Life Application notes and significant revisions to nearly 350 others
- 16 new Personality Profiles
- Most charts revised to clarify meaning and importance, plus eight all-new charts
- New information on the intertestamental period
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness, includes:
- How to Become a Believer,
- How to Follow Up with a New Believer,
- Mining the Treasures of the Life Application Study Bible,
- So You've Been Asked to Speak,
- Taking the Step to Application
All this is in addition to the excellent collection of features that have made the Life Application Study Bible a best-seller.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Words of Christ in red letter
- Daily reading plan
- Additional features:
- Presentation Page
- Family records section
- Single Column Format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- 10-point Scripture text
- 16 pages of color maps & diagrams
- 8-point notes text
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 2.00"
Number of Pages: 3008
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.75 X 2.25 (inches)
References: Side Column
Text Layout: In-Text Maps/Charts|Single Column
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 10 Point
Note Size: 9 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Large Print, Italian Duo-Tone, Dark Orchid/PlumZondervan / 2012 / Imitation Leather$63.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 58 Reviews
$84.99Save 25% ($21.50)
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Indexed HardcoverTyndale House / 2011 / Hardcover$34.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$49.99Save 31% ($15.50)
Life Application Study Bible KJV large print brown & tanTyndale House / 2012 / Imitation Leather$52.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$79.99Save 34% ($27.00)
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Top Grain Leather BlackZondervan / 2011 / Cowhide Leather$52.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 129 Reviews Video
$79.99Save 34% ($27.00)
ninna4 Stars Out Of 5nivNovember 10, 2016ninnaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I like it but print is a little too small
eighty55 Stars Out Of 5Great tool to study the WordOctober 15, 2016eighty5Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5great bible to study the Word and helpful notes to better understand the Word
Ams5 Stars Out Of 5AwesomeOctober 7, 2016AmsQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is great for studying. I love that I can see different type of translations. Also helpful insights.
Dee4 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible of Life ApplicationsAugust 12, 2016DeeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great quality Bible with useful explanations, stories, and life lessons.
shortie5 Stars Out Of 5NIV Life Application Study BibleJuly 28, 2016shortieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible is absolutely my favorite Bible. What I love about it is, not only it is easy to read but, located at the bottom of the page, there is a clearer explanation of the passages. It might be to help understand the history of that particular region, allowing me to understand why a certain custom was in place. It also clarifies how we can apply the reading to today's circumstances. Best of all, it constantly reminds me how God is a loving god, a forgiving god and is always with me at all times because I am His child. I would recommend this Bible to anyone of any age but mostly for someone just starting out on their Christian walk.
Q: Could you tell me what the font size is for the large print version of the Life Application Study Bible, please?
The Bible text is 10 point and the study notes are 8 point.
Q: NIV Life Application (lg print) Bible 2012, Difference? I noticed a newer version is coming out on Oct. 29, 2012. When doing a newer version, are you leaving something out? are you updating? what is the difference between the 1984, 2011, and the 2012 version.
This Bible is a large print edition with 2011 NIV text. The NIV 2011 update reflects modern knowledge of Biblical languages and the Biblical world, and utilizes the English language more accurately.