Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 10.26 X 10.32 X 0.32 (inches)|
From the author of classics such as Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny, Margaret Wise Brown, five delightful poems that capture the simple eloquence of the natural world and illuminate the whimsy of bunnies at play.
On Oprah.com, Nibble Nibble was praised for its "detailed, friendly-looking animals. Lots of onomatopoeia and large pictures with the right amount of white space make this book a good read-aloud for very young children."
With charming paintings from award-winning naturalist artist Wendell Minor, this book is sure to "nibble nibble nibble" its way into the hearts of a whole new generation of Margaret Wise Brown readers.
Margaret Wise Brown, cherished for her unique ability to convey a child’s experience and perspective of the world, transformed the landscape of children’s literature with such beloved classics as Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny. Other perennial favorites by Ms. Brown include My World; Christmas in the Barn; The Dead Bird; North, South, East, West; and Good Day, Good Night.
Wendell Minor has illustrated numerous award-winning picture books, including Reaching for the Moon by Buzz Aldrin, Galapagos George by Jean Craighead George, and If You Were a Panda Bear by his wife, Florence Minor. Mr. Minor's art has been exhibited at the Norman Rockwell Museum, among other prestigious institutions throughout the country. He lives in rural Connecticut with Florence and their two cats.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Literature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Literature
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics