Men Read Newspapers, Not Minds: And other things I wish I'd known when I first married - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: eChristian Inc.
Publication Date: 2012
Most married couples face unfulfilled expectations, lifestyle adjustments and emotional challenges. Many even wish the marriage license had come with a warning label. But this all-important relationship can be fulfilling and even joyful if each partner understands a few basic principles. Come along as Sandra Aldrich shares solid biblical principles and real-life stories--sometimes humorous, sometimes poignant of how a healthy marriage works. Chapter titles include But This is Hard Work, Children Don't Arrive by Immaculate Conception, Husbands Don't Have Scriptwriters, and In-Laws or Outlaws? Each chapter ends with questions for potential group discussion or personal pondering.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce