The revised edition of Baugh's A New Testament Greek Primer
brings greater accuracy to the content of the previous editions, building on their success with classes, self-study groups, and individuals around the world. Baugh continues to emphasize both clarity and brevity by focusing on essentials for the introduction and beginning mastery of New Testament Greek. The text includes:
A New Testament Greek Primer
- a clear distinction between essentials and non-essentials
- concentration on mastering specific "sub skills"
- helpful memorization aids, such as vocabulary grouping
- creative exercises drawn directly from the New Testament
- focus on forms that occur often in the New Testament
also has appendices on paradigms, a glossary of terms, a subject index, and an answer key for all exercises, making it particularly beneficial for student learning.
With grammar, exercises, and an answer key in one convenient volume, now with revised text, this complete introduction is well suited both for Greek classes and for self-study or review.