- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
At the same time, something strange seems to be going on in Charleston. People are talking about ghost sightings, and an old locksmith who has suddenly disappeared. It's another mystery Mandie is determined to get to the bottom of.
Mandie is also awaiting the birth of her new brother or sister! And, George Stewart, a young British fellow, seems to be showing some significant interest in her. She seems to be headed for her most exciting year yet! Recommended for ages 10 and up.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2006
Series: Mandie Her College Days
PShawTxAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Mandies first year at collegeMarch 16, 2012PShawTxAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you have read other Mandie stories you will not be
dissapointed. Mandie has grown up and is at college.
This book covers her first year in college.
It appears because of that there was going to be
4 vols of Mandie new horizons, one for each of her years
There will be no more vols. The author passed away in 2008 at 88 yrs old.
This is not written like the other Mandie books.
It has several mysteries for Mandie, some she solves some not but not for lack of trieing.
Good price for the book. Beware some places really over price for it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction >> Historical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical