Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Never Ever Give Up: The Inspiring Story of Jessie and Her JoyJars - eBook|
By: Erik Rees, Jenna Glatzer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2014
Stock No: WW49672EB
The Hardest Peace: Expecting Grace in the Midst of Life's Hard - eBookKara TippettsDavid C Cook / 2014 / ePub$9.41 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$15.99Save 41% ($6.58)
Erik Rees is the chairman of the Jessie Rees Foundation, better known as Jessies daddy to the 500,000 social media fans he talks to weekly. Through Eriks leadership, Jessies mission to encourage every kid fighting cancer to Never Ever Give Up is becoming a reality. He and his wife, Stacey, live in Orange County, California, with their children, Shaya and JT, and their four dogs.
Jenna Glatzer (www.jennaglatzer.com) is the author or ghostwriter of 20 books. Her recent work includes The Marilyn Monroe Treasures (Barnes & Noble/Metro Books), a bestseller for Barnes & Noble and released in five languages; My Stolen Son with Susan Markowitz (Berkley/Penguin), which is the true story behind the major motion picture Alpha Dog; Bullyproof Your Child for Life with Joel Haber, Ph.D. (Avery/Penguin); and the authorized biography Celine Dion: For Keeps (Andrews McMeel). She lives in New York with her daughter.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational