- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
This handy resource allows the reader to quickly summarize or review all the pertinent details about any Old Testament book. More than a Bible handbook but less than a commentary, Nelson's New Illustrated Old Testament Survey provides a section by section breakdown of issues and topics dealt with in the Hebrew Scriptures.
- Complete but concise outlines of every Old Testament book
- A succinct introduction for each book
- Sections that identify each Bible author's theological emphasis
- Inserts that highlight real-life insights
- Arguments for the unity of the original manuscripts