Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
When, where, and how did the religion begin? Who have been the key people in the development of the religion? How is the sacred text studied and used? How is the human condition understood in the religion? What is the relation between religion and politics? What issues are the most hotly debated by the followers of the religion?
Howard Greenstein serves as Rabbi of the Jewish congregation of Marco Island, FL
Kendra G. Hotz serves as Adjunct Professor of Theology at Memphis Theological Seminary. She is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
John Kaltner is a member of the Department of Religious Studies at Rhodes College in Memphis, TN, where he teaches courses in Bible, Islam, and Arabic.
Number of Pages: 168
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
|Publication Date: 2007|
Sacred Dissonance: The Blessing of Difference in Jewish -Christian DialogueAnthony Le Donne, Larry BehrendtHendrickson Publishers / 2017 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$29.95Save 33% ($9.96)
What Do Our Neighbors Believe? offers a concise and accessible introduction to the three Abrahamic faiths. Presented in a question-and-answer format, this book explains the historical and theological foundations of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, including detailed discussions of beliefs, practices, key leaders, and much more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Judaism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Dialogue Between World Religions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Judaism