Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Unabridged audio CD; approximately 4 hours 45 minutes; 4 CDs; performed by Carlos Erbach.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2012
Communicating for a Change: Seven Keys to Irresistible Communication Unabridged Audiobook on CDAndy Stanleychristianaudio / 2012 / Compact disc$15.99 Retail:
$19.98Save 20% ($3.99)
Once upon a time, people knew their neighbors.
They talked to them, had cook-outs with them, and went to church with them. In our time of unprecedented mobility and increasing isolationism, it's hard to make lasting connections with those who live right outside our front door. We have hundreds of "friends" through online social networking, but we often don't even know the full name of the person who lives right next door.
This unique and inspiring book asks the question: What is the most loving thing I can do for the people who live on my street or in my apartment building? Through compelling true stories of lives impacted, the author shows listeners how to create genuine friendships with the people who live in closest proximity to them. Discussion questions at the end of each chapter make this audiobook perfect for small groups or individual study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Supplies >> Ministry