- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2007
Love Your Neighbor is a concise introduction to Christian ethics. It begins with a look at the biblical basis for morality, defines and describes various philosophical approaches to the subject of ethics, then connects biblical morality with the idea of absolute truth in philosophy.
The book then moves from its philosophical basis to a practical application of Christian ethics, considering a wide range of social, biomedical, and personal issues. It does not take a partisan or denominational approach to these issues, but squarely faces them with an open mind and open Bible.
The book is based on sound biblical and philosophical reasoning and does not tell readers what to think but encourages them to think biblically and critically through these issues.
Norman L. Geisler (PhD, Loyola University) serves as the president of Southern Evangelical Seminary and is the author or coauthor of some sixty books, including his four-volume Systematic Theology. He has taught at the university and graduate level for nearly forty years and has spoken or debated worldwide.
Ryan P. Snuffer (DMin, Southern Evangelical Seminary) is the founder of Appalachian Community Mission and professor of philosophy and ethics at Mountain State University. Ryan lives in Beckley, West Virginia, with his wife and two children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Biblical Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Introduction & Reference Works
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality