- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2010
Using a blend of travel narrative, interviews, theological insight, and biblical scholarship, Daniel tackles the controversial issues that surround undocumented migration in the United States by taking the reader to the spiritual, legal, and geographical front lines of the immigration debate. Here, the political becomes personal and talking points have a human face. The result of this journey is a compelling argument that encourages Christians to meet undocumented migrants as neighbors and as friends. Study questions are included.
"Daniel is successful in his purpose; he aims to not only to open the Christian readerÂ's mind to the plight of the immigrant, but also to open the readerÂ's heart to the immigrant herself. In a context in which immigrant issues are hotly debated on a macro level, it is refreshing to hear a voice that examines the historical and political conundrums of illegal immigration through the lens of human dignity and a practical love for others who are, in fact, our neighbors."--Gabriela Worrel, ForeWord Reviews, July/August 2010
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- eBooks >> Theology >> Culture