- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Mama Needs a Do-Over, Lisa Pennington shares her personal story of embracing contentment and the fun and practical ways to "reset" when you're in the trenches of a difficult mothering day. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2015
A caring and hard working mother just trying to raise good kids faces many things every day...Dirty dishes overflow the sink. Your two youngest kids just began their third round of hand-to-hand combat today. And now the washing machine wont start. Visions of putting a home-cooked meal in the oven while the family plays happily in the living room evaporate amid screaming, complaining, and slammed doorsand thats not even counting what the children are doing. Happy parenting right?
Lisa Pennington knows what those days are like. Whether you are a stay at home mom or single mom, she knows that even in the hard times you can find immense joy. In Mama Needs a Do-Over, Lisa offers hopeful, practical guide for moms full of ideas for resetting your familys mood in the toughest moments. She also dives deep into your mothers heart to show you the power you have to turn those challenges into gifts. Let Lisa bring you a little fun, a new perspective, and a go-to list for those do-over days, and you might just find joy in all those dirty dishes after all!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues