Mom Needs Chocolate: Hugs, Humor and Hope for Surviving Motherhood - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
What's a rundown mom to do? Her spirit yearns to soar, but her feet--and faith--are stuck in the diaper-by-diaper mud of everyday responsibilities. How can she de-muck when she's chronically exhausted and relentlessly robbed of abundant life by the joy-sucking dully-funks? This offbeat glimpse of reality with a tangy twist helps busy moms get in touch with rejuvenating joy and empowering faith! In mom-to-mom, smile-eliciting style, humorist Debora Coty doesn't lollygag around the hot topics such as enduring marriage, embarrassing children, defeating depression, and grossfully (er, gracefully) aging. Unique insights and outrageous coping tips are shared alongside sisterly hugs and warm encouragement. Mom Needs Chocolate is a veritable grocery list of mud-between-your-toes issues, tackled with witty frankness and wild abandon. Young-at-heart mothers of all ages will enjoy hilarious and heartwarming stories that apply Scripture to real life and remind them how to hear God's still, small voice amidst blathering kids, howling pets, and snarling traffic!
Debora M. Coty is a mother of two, the wife of one, and the primary zookeeper of a myriad of Coty critters. In addition to her prolific work as an internationally published freelance writer, fiction author, events speaker, and newspaper columnist, Deb is a children's piano teacher and an occupational therapist who specializes in upper extremity orthopedic rehabilitation. She is the author of The Distant Shore, a historical novel for young adults. Excerpts of her published work can be viewed at www.deboracoty.com.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues