When Necessary Use Words: Changing Lives Through Worship, Justice and Evangelism - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2007
Deep down we know it: There has to be more than singing songs on Sunday morning, handing out tracts at work, or helping out at the soup kitchen. How do we integrate worship, evangelism, and justice into our lives as a whole, rather than compartmentalizing all three? Mike Pilavachi wants to see all three elements come together! With humorous prose and fascinating stories, he shows how the natural outflow of worship is telling people about Jesus, and compassionately helping them navigate the injustices of the world. We can't invite someone to church and ignore their physical needs; nor can we give out food at the local church pantry and disregard people's spiritual hunger. Says Pilavachi: "A life of passionate worship means feeding the hungry, standing up for those who suffer injustice . . . We must preach the gospel at all times, speaking and acting out God's love to a hurt and broken world."
MIKE PILAVACHI is the founder and leader of Soul Survivor, a powerful international movement that seeks to reach, disciple, equip, and empower young people to make a difference in their generation. Pilavachi is also a popular speaker and pastor of Soul Survivor Watford, a London-based congregation that aims to reach out to the youth of Watford, England. He is the author of Soul Survivor, For the Audience of One, and Life Beneath the Surface.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship