Navigating Paul: An Introduction to Key Theological Concepts - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2006
Jouette Bassler, one of the foremost experts on Pauline theology, offers her wisdom and insight into the core of Paul's thought in this brief and accessible book. She focuses on major themes in Paul, such as grace, law, faith, righteousness, Israel, resurrection, and what it means to be in Christ. Through each of these themes, she explores the wealth of Paul's various writings, lifting up the most important and basic of Paul's ideas and explaining them within the context of the ancient Greco-Roman world.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> Pauline Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Biblical Theology