- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Liturgical Press
Publication Date: 2013
A change in pastors can be one of the most difficult times in parish life. Navigating Pastoral Transitions: A Parish Leader's Guide helps make the transition smooth and successful. By helping parish leaders understand their unique role in managing change, this guide enables communities to turn crisis into opportunity.
This resource walks parish leaders through a detailed Pastor Transition TimeLine that includes vigils, liturgies, and rituals for saying goodbye to the current pastor and welcoming the new one. You will also find solutions for common concerns and a welcoming orientation process.
This invaluable guide should be part of every pastor transition. The practical tips and guidelines in this book will help to assure the parish continues to thrive under new leadership.
This book is designed to be used with Navigating Pastoral Transitions: A Staff Guide and Navigating Pastoral Transitions: A Priest's Guide.
Marti R. Jewell, DMin, is an assistant professor of theology in the School of Ministry at the University of Dallas. She served as the director of the Emerging Models of Pastoral Leadership Project, a national research project studying excellence in parish leadership, and co-authored The Changing Face of Church and The Next Generation of Pastoral Leaders. She also served as an agency director in the Archdiocese of Louisville from 1990 to 2003. She is the recipient of the 2011 Spirit of the Conference award from the National Association for Lay Ministry, and the 2013 Called and Gifted Award from the Association of Graduate Programs in Ministry. Dr. Jewell holds a bachelor's in mathematics from the University of Dayton, a master's in theological studies from St. Francis Seminary School of Pastoral Ministry, and a Doctor of Ministry degree from the Catholic University of America.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Pastoral Interest
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Pastoral Interest
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Pastoral Interest
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry