- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2009
Will I Ever Find My Soul Mate?
Whether you are recently separated, divorced, or you have been in the singles scene for longer than you want, this insightful guide will help you navigate the dating maze and find that special person you've been waiting for.
By discussing the differences between men and women, Mars and Venus on a Date provides singles with:
- A thorough understanding of the five stages of dating -- attraction, uncertainty, exclusivity, intimacy, and engagement
- How to know what kind of person is right for you
- Answers to burning questions such as why don't men call, or why do some women stay single?
- The best places to meet your soul mate
- And advice on creating a loving and mutually fulfilling relationship
Filled with practical guidelines, inventive techniques, and witty insight, Mars and Venus on a Date will help single men and women explore the world of dating, understand how to make good choices, and discover the secret to finding a soul mate.
John Gray, Ph.D., is one of the world’s leading relationship experts, and an authority on improving communication styles for couples, companies, and communities. His many books have sold more than fifty million copies in fifty different languages worldwide. John lives with his wife and children in northern California.