Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: DK Children
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 5.90 X 7.60 (inches)
Series: Nature Explorers
What shapes the shore? What causes tides? Packed with facts and activities, this book has these answers and more, and is a perfect introduction to the world of shells, fish, and birds for kids who are curious about nature.
With amazing facts about fun topics like shell shapes and rock pools, Seashore lets kids have fun and be innovative as they learn through simple activities like making and testing a paper boat, and recording and drawing the sea creatures they find on the shore.
With its natural look and feel and its practical approach to learning, Seashore is sure to make waves in the lives of little explorers.
Series Overview: DK's revised Nature Explorers series is a fantastic first set of books on the great outdoors for children ages 6 to 8. From birds to weather to the seashore and more, the key topics of each subject are explained with plenty of fun activities to do along the way, encouraging kids to investigate and record everything they see. Fully updated with a contemporary design, DK's Nature Explorer series is perfect for kids who are curious about the world outside and want to discover nature.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Nature
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Nature
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books