Add To Cart
|Title: Nature Explorers: Birds|
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: DK Children
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 5.90 X 7.60 (inches)
|Weight: 2 pounds|
Series: Nature Explorers
Stock No: WW457570
National Geographic Field Guide to the Birds of North America, 7th EditionJon L. DunnNational Geographic / 2017 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 40% ($12.00)
How does a bird make its nest? What do birds eat? Packed with facts and activities, this book has these answers and more, and is a perfect introduction to the world of our feathered friends for kids who are curious about nature.
With amazing facts about fun topics like flight patterns and the hatching of eggs, Birds lets kids have fun and be innovative as they learn through simple activities like birdwatching and making a bird feeder. It includes information on birds of the sea, woodlands, desert, tropics, city, and beyond so kids can search the skies wherever they are.
With its natural look and feel and its practical approach to learning, Birds is sure to help little explorers take flight.
Series Overview: DK's revised Nature Explorers series is a fantastic first set of books on the great outdoors for children ages 6 to 8. From birds to weather to the seashore and more, the key topics of each subject are explained with plenty of fun activities to do along the way, encouraging kids to investigate and record everything they see. Fully updated with a contemporary design, DK's Nature Explorer series is perfect for kids who are curious about the world outside and want to discover nature.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Nature
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Nature
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books