Natural Therapy for your Liver - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2002
Written by one of the world’s most prominent herbalists, Christopher Hobbs, L.Ac., Natural Therapy for Your Liver offers practical, up-to-date information about effective ways to regain and maintain optimal liver health. Hobbs details basic liver function; natural methods for maintaining liver health, including dietary guidelines, liver flushes, and cleanses; clinically tested herbal therapies for common liver-related ailments; and the use of natural remedies to treat Hepatitis, Hepatitis C, Cirrhosis, and other serious liver diseases. Through his understanding of herbs and traditional Chinese medicine, Hobbs provides an important natural program for achieving healthy liver function.
Christopher Hobbs, L.Ac., is an internationally renowned herbalist, author, clinician, botanist, mycologist, and research scientist with over 35 years of experience in herbal medicine. The founder of Rainbow Light Herbal Extracts, and a consultant to the herb industry, he practices acupuncture and phytotherapy in Santa Cruz, California.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Fitness Plans
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns