Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2012
On January 8, 1956, Nate Saint and some other missionaries flew to an area near an Auca village and landed at strip of sand that they had named Palm Beach. This was Nate's final flight for he and four other missionaries on the plane that day were martyred when tribesmen attacked with spears a few days later.
Although this was Nate's last flight - it wasn't the end of his work. What he and the other martyred missionaries had done for the Kingdom of God convicted many to listen to God's call to mission. And the work of evangelism continued to the Aucas too. Many in that village came to accept Christ including several of the men who had thrown their spears on that terrible day.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Biography
- Children >> Children's Books >> Biography
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Church History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Missions
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.