Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 352
Vendor: B&H Espanol
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.68 (inches)|
How well do you know His story?
By the time a Christian reaches young adulthood, he is likely to be quite familiar with every major story in the Bible, but not from having studied them in any particular order. Ask an average Bible student to arrange certain characters and events chronologically, and the results are telling.
Telling God's Story looks closely at the Bible from its beginning in Genesis to its conclusion in Revelation. By approaching Scripture as one purposefully flowing narrative, emphasizing the inter-connectedness of the text, veteran college professors Preben Vang and Terry G. Carter reinforce the Bibles greatest teachings and help readers in their own ability to share Gods story effectively with others.
Terry G. Carter es decano asociado de la Facultad Pruet de Estudios Cristianos, profesor de la cátedra W. O. Vaught de Historia del Cristianismo y Ministerio, y presidente del Departamento de Ministerios Cristianos en la Universidad Bautista Ouachita de Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
Preben Vang is professor of Biblical and Theological Studies at Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach, Florida. He and his family are natives of Denmark and moved to the United States from Copenhagen in 1997.
Terry G. Carter is associate dean, Pruet School of Christian Studies; W. O. Vaught professor of Christian History and Ministry; and chair, department of Christian Ministry at Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Academic >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> New Testament Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> Old Testament Theology
- Books >> Biblical Studies
- Books >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> New Testament Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Biblical Theology >> Old Testament Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Spanish
- Spanish >> Academic
- Spanish >> Books >> Biblical Studies
- Spanish >> Books >> Theology