Narnia: Unlocking the Wardrobe - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Narnia: Unlocking the Wardrobe is your companion to understanding the well-loved books that make up the Chronicles of Narnia. This accessible guide examines the allegory and symbolism found in each of the seven Narnia books. Each chapter covers one book in the series, giving insight into characters, settings, and author C. S. Lewis's worldview.
Narnia will enrich your understanding of this classic series, bringing to light the powerful lessons in each story. Previously published as Narnia Explored.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2007
Whether in books or on the big screen, the Chronicles of Narnia reflect the Christian worldview of C. S. Lewis. Every story offers fresh perspective on the kingdom of God and the character of Christ. Narnia is an accessible guide to the Christian symbolism and powerful lessons found in all seven Narnia books. Each of the seven chapters corresponds to one of the books in the series. Narnia helps readers distinguish between what is purely fantastical and what is allegorical, and offers greater insight into Aslan and the eternal truths found in these classic works.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Literature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality