Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/listing||1. Product Trailer||media||?|
Part of the Nancy B. Science Club series, this Microscope & Activity Journal allows budding young scientists to see their world in astounding detail. The included 22-page, full-color journal guides children through experiments that include checking out cheek cells, looking at crystals, observing bugs, and other intriguing experiments.
The microscope allows for 30x, 100x, and 400x magnification, with a top viewing light, clips and brake stopper to hold specimens, focusing knob, and a bottom viewing light. A selection of lab tools and slides makes interest-led experiments a breeze to conduct.
Ages 8 & up. 3 AAA batteries required (not included).
This kit includes:
- 22-page activity journal
- Stirring Rod
- Test Tube
- 7 cover slips and slide labels
- 4 prepared slides
- 7 blank slides
- petri dish
- Specimen Vial
Vendor: Educational Insights
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Nancy B's Science Club
Pegsteve1 Stars Out Of 5NOt what we thought a microscope would do.December 27, 2015PegsteveQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I bought this for my child for a Christmas present. It definitely is very inferior if you are looking for any type of real science quality, and only useful as a toy. The images all look the same under the scope. Not at all usable for real science projects as it does not magnify enough to show anything usable. Everything appears as curving lines without any movement discernable, even with samples that should have them. We used blood, pond water, and dog hair and they all look alike. We will be returning this.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Big Summer Blowout >> Children >> Toys
- Big Summer Blowout >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Big Summer Blowout >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Big Summer Blowout >> Toys >> Science & Nature
- Children >> Toys >> Science & Nature >> Science Education
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Supplements >> Experiments & Supplies
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Educational Fun >> Toys
- Toys >> Science & Nature >> Science Education