Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This unique scope magnifies objects up to 5x and illuminates the surrounding water with three bright LED lights for a fantastic look at underwater plants and animals. Plus, since it expands up to two feet, you don't even have to get wet! The body is collapsible for easy storage, and the water-resistant housing helps keep your scope safe. The built-in ruler even provides inches and centimeters for accurate drawings.
This kit also comes with an "underwater wonders" activity journal with 18 pages of data-collection, observation, drawing, and creative writing activities.
Ages 8 & up. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Vendor: Educational Insights
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Nancy B's Science Club
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Toys >> Science & Nature >> Science Education
- Homeschool >> Educational Fun >> Toys >> Science & Nature
- Homeschool >> Science >> Experiments & Supplies >> Telescopes & Optics
- Homeschool >> Science >> Zoology & Animals >> Supplemental Resources
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Toys
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool
- Toys >> Science & Nature >> Science Education