Dear Nancy: Answers to Letters from Girls Like You - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Author and tween expert Rue gets lots of mail! Here she lets your 9- to 12-year-olds peek at her in-box; and offers answers to their most asked questions. They'll discover how she became a writer and her favorite Scripture verses; and learn about their favorite FaithGirlz characters, boys, friends, growing up, and more! 192 pages, softcover from Zondervan.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Youve got mail lots of it! Author Nancy Rue loves getting letters from her readers, but finding the time to answer them has always been a challenge. Dear Nancy was born from a desire to connect with readers in-depth by really answering their questions, particularly the ones she gets asked over and over, like, How did you become a writer? and Whats your favorite Scripture verse? for example. Readers want more than just tips on writing, thoughthey want to know about Sophie and Lily, about boys and friends, about growing up, and even more about Nancy herself. So heres a peek into Nancys mailbox with answers on topics that are closest to tween girls hearts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living