- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2006
The Names of Jesus eBook is an excellent tool to help you learn the 50 names, character and personal attributes of Jesus. Names such as the King of Kings, Chief Cornerstone, and Lion of Judah hold special insights that will strengthen your walk as a believer. In about 30 minutes, you will know the 50 Names of Jesus along with Scripture references from both the Old and New Testament, the meaning of each name, and more.
Knowing and understanding the names of Jesus will enrich your time of personal devotion and prayer, and will help you build faith and trust in the Lord. In this easy-to-follow eBook, each of Jesus' names and its meaning is listed, along with the Bible reference and special insights.
For example, in John 6:32-35, Jesus is called the Bread of Life, which means Jesus is our sustenance. An interesting fact is that the name of the town where Jesus was born, Bethlehem, means the house of bread. This means the Bread of Life (Jesus) was born in the house of bread (Bethlehem).
Below is a sampling of the Names of Jesus:
- King of Kings
- Lord of Lords
- Good Shepherd
- Chief Cornerstone
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life
- I AM
- Wonderful Counselor
- High Priest
In addition to explaining the names of Jesus and their meanings, the Names of Jesus eBook offers suggestions on how to use this resource during times of prayer, praise, worship and personal reflection, including:
- What it means to pray in Jesus' name
- Praying the way Jesus taught us to pray
- When God says no to our prayers
The Names of Jesus eBook also includes names of God with parallel verses referring to Jesus such as:
- Yahweh-Yireh, God Will Provide, and I am the bread of life, (John 6:35)
- Yahweh-Tsidkanu, The Lord Our Righteousness, and Because of Jesus, we are righteous before God, (2 Corinthians 5:21)
The Names of Jesus eBook is filled with interesting information on Jesus that will help you learn more about Him and increase your appreciation of Him. You are sure to refer to this resource often as you study the Bible and learn more about Jesus.
Richard5 Stars Out Of 5This is a great Pamphlet on the Names of Jesus Christ.March 11, 2015RichardQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was in great shape and was exeactly what I wanted.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources