Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Mega Fall Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 80
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 5.5 X 6 X .25 (inches)
Series: My Name is Erin
True Princess: Embracing Humility in an All-About-Me World, Member BookErin DavisLifeway / 2010 / Trade Paperback$13.99
True You: A Guide to Becoming a Faithgirl and Starting Your Own ClubSuzanne Hadley GosselinZondervan / 2016 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 38% ($3.00)
Maybe youve had a moment when God did something radical in your heart. Putting your faith and trust in Him certainly feels like taking a giant leap, but really its just the beginning of the exciting, andyesradical journey that comes with agreeing to live as God calls you to.
What does being radical look like? In the Bible, the common characteristics of "radicals" are:
- They trusted God.
- They listened to Gods voice and then obeyedeven when it cost them.
- Because of their faith, they lived lives that looked different from everyone elses.
Thats a short list and a tall order, but basically it means you can be a radical, too. Theres nothing on that list that is impossible for you. Theres nothing on that list that requires you to be older, or more financially stable, or to have a college degree. No matter who you are or where you live, you can live a radical faith.
Meet Erin, who has learned practical ways to do just that. She'll help you be radical, too.
My Name is Erin: One Girls Plan for Radical Faith is one in a series of four books, which can be read in any order. The other titles are:
My Name is Erin: One Girls Journey to Discover Truth
My name is Erin: One Girls Journey to Discover Who She Is
My Name is Erin: One Girls Mission to Make a Difference
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Christian Life & Youth
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based