Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Fear of criticism has turned into a massive epidemic harder than ever to overcome. It prevents people from speaking up; it's why most people struggle to make decisions; it's why we're uncomfortable with vulnerability and openness; and it's why so many are unable to meet their full potential. But it doesn't have to be that way.
Through the Bible story of King David dancing naked in the streets while his distant, guarded, and critical wife watches from a window, Naked And Unafraid provides a visual contrast of these two characters that sheds light on the way we all approach life and explains how the fear of criticism impacts our lives much more than we realize or are willing to admit.
|Title: Naked And Unafraid: 5 Keys To Abandon Smallness, Overcome Criticism, and Do All You Were Born to Do|
By: Kevin Gerald
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW038920
Good Things: Seeing Your Life Through the Lens of God's FavorKevin GeraldWaterBrook / 2015 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)
Mind Monsters: Conquering Fear, Worry, Guilt and Other Negative Thoughts that Work Against YouKevin GeraldCharisma House / 2012 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
The Gift of Criticism: Making the Most of Critical CommunicationBill NeelyWestBow Press / 2017 / Trade Paperback$14.83
God didn't create us to live guarded, isolated lives. Our greatest fulfillment isn't found in the window. It's found in the street. Everything in our lives, including our relationships, our work, our emotional and spiritual health, gets better in a place of openness and vulnerability. But that doesn't mean it's easy. . . because it's not. Vulnerability is risky. Exposure is scary.
Naked And Unafraid will push you to:
- Find the courage to not let criticism control or determine who you are and what you do.
- Stop living in the shallow end of relationships and experience the rewards that true vulnerability can bring.
- Abandon smallness and live the life you were born to live.
- Discover how the fear of criticism diminishes in direct proportion to understanding it.
- Reject the limitations and inhibitions of "window living," so you can experience the freedom and rewards of "street life."
- Confront your own worst critic that counts you out of what God has included you in.
God will help you move away from window watching, and toward street dancing. God will help you move away from window watching, and toward street dancing. Know who He says you are, and live in that freedom!
"Most all of us find ourselves limited by our ongoing fears, personal insecurities, or over-sensitivities. Thankfully, Pastor Kevin Gerald has written an encouraging, practical, and power-packed book. Each chapter is jammed with wisdom from God's Word, stories that inspire, and truth that will empower you to overcome the things that hold you back so you can live the life you are created to live."-Craig Groeschel, pastor of Life.Church and New York Times bestselling author
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Worry