The Myth of the Shiksa and Other Essays - eBook
Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Church Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Why did I give advice to Eve instead of going directly to Adam? I knew I would never be able to stop the Creators overall plan, but I thought I might really be able to frustrate it if I could screw up some relationships. So speaks Satan as The First Family Counselor in this collection of Edwin Friedmans most popular essays, edited by his daughter, Shira Friedman Bogart. Friedmans signature wit and playfulness goes straight to the heart of human relationships from one generation to another.Throughout his life, Friedman eloquently applied the insights of family therapy to churches and synagogues, rectors and rabbis, politicians and teachers, and his humor, sense of paradox, and unique style of storytelling were trademarks of his teaching style.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Psychology of Religion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Psychology of Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Psychology of Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology