- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
From special dreams in a dialogue between an angel and a young boy, this story plays out in a fanciful way that resembles a storybook. Through some interesting encounters between Angel Antonio and a young child, Jacob, the dream conversations lead to unexpected drama as Jacob and his playground friend Sammy become totally involved in some unusual adventures. As young Jacob relays what his angel friend reveals about many of the secrets and mysteries of the Christian faith, Sammy is quite intrigued. Each day on the school playground, young Sammy can hardly wait for recess, to catch the next episode.
As Jacob and Sammy grow into young adults, their professions take them into some unique situations, as they maintain a stable schedule for their continued work activities. Their occupations involve interesting times beyond their wildest dreams. In later years, they seem to be able to turn some of the sadness in their lives into triumphant living. Both of these gentlemen believed that for the Christian, death is the ultimate out-of-the-box experience!
Its a Mystery is a delightful read, tracing the guidance and goodness of God in developing lives. I especially enjoyed the adult years with Dr. J and Sammy, and the interweaving of life challenges and developments with Scripture. You will appreciate this book.
Dr. Steve Wende, senior pastor, First Methodist Houston
This spiritual coming of age story follows Jacob from a fortuitous playground encounter at age 7 through a busy and productive life. It contains apropos Biblical, philosophical, and other quotations.
Robin Moore, CEO East Texas Community Health Services, Inc.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related