- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Connie Neal is sought by secular and Christian media as an expert on the intersection of parenting and pop culture. A parent of two teenagers, she also has a decade of experience as a church youth worker and BA in communication from Pepperdine University. Connie has authored dozens of books including: Whats a Christian to Do with Harry Potter? featured in Newsweek and The Gospel According to Harry Potter featured in Time, Christianity Today, and Entertainment Weekly. She has also created videos and curriculum for parents and teens. She toured as a guest speaker with Women of Faith.
Margaret Howell5 Stars Out Of 5August 10, 2007Margaret HowellThis was very helpful even though I am a grandmother, and it is my grandchildren who are on My Space. The problem is that their parents don't pay as much attention as they should to what is going on. I hope I can encourage them to read this book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting