Me, Myself, and Lies for Young Women: What to Say When You Talk to Yourself - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
You've enjoyed being out with your friends, but on the way home, you suddenly start thinking, "I bet they don't like me. I wish I were more like them. I am such a loser! Not for the first time, crazy phrases like these swirl around in your mind and pool deep in your heart. How can you stop the negative thoughts and find some peace? Popular author and speaker Jennifer Rothschild shows you how to chill out by letting your soul rest in God, look up and let Him fill you with hope every day, and press on by finding the strength you need to get through tough times. Recommended for ages 13 to 18 years.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2017|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth